This course is designed to provide a wide-ranging level of knowledge around health and safety, this e-learning course covers health and safety law, the hazards present in a workplace and how to implement effective and necessary controls.
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is aimed at learners already working in the capacity of a supervisor, manager or team leader, with health and safety duties, and also those who are preparing to start work at this level.
This is an online e-learning course & exam.
- Introduction to health and safety
- Accidents, injuries and work-related health
- Legal aspects of health and safety
- Risk assessment
- Hazardous substances (COSHH)
- The workplace
- Using equipment safely
- Fire safety
- Ergonomics, manual handling and display screen equipment
- Measuring and monitoring performance
- The role of line managers and supervisors
How long will it take?
The typical duration of this e-learning course is 6-9 hours. Learners can complete each module at a time and pace to suit them.
This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination.
Upon successful completion of the e-learning and assessment, we will email you your certificate.
If you are booking for 5 or more learners then a 10% discount will automatically be applied at checkout.