Highfield Level 4 Award in HACCP Management for Food Catering/Manufacturing: This course is aimed at learners who are working at a management level in a catering or manufacturing business, quality assurance staff or members of the HACCP team. It would also be useful for trainers, auditors, enforcers and other food safety professionals.
This qualification is assessed by a written examination lasting 2.5 hours and is certificated through Highfield Qualifications.
The cost of this course is: £785.00 + vat.
The content of this course includes the following:
- HACCP based management procedures
- Implementation of HACCP management procedures
- Developing HACCP management procedures
- Evaluating HACCP management procedures
The course is conducted over 5 consecutive working days.
Who should attend?
The qualification has been designed for those working in all sectors of the food industry who establish, implement and manage HACCP systems.
It is advised that learners already hold a Level 4 Food Safety qualification and/or a Level 3 HACCP qualification before undertaking this course.
Aims of the course
Successful completion of this course will provide delegates with:
- The knowledge and understanding to design, implement and verify effective HACCP systems
- The knowledge to assist in leading HACCP teams and managing HACCP systems
- The knowledge to assist in auditing HACCP systems.
A comprehensive delegate pack will be provided.