First Aid at Work Instructor/Assessor (incorporating AET): This course is recommended for delegates who are looking to deliver accredited and non-accredited first aid qualifications within the private or public sector.
This course is assessed by delegates undertaking practical and theoretical assessments to demonstrate competency, evidence is captured through the production of portfolios of evidence and a multiple choice examination.
Qualifications achieved throughout the course include:
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF)
- Highfield Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF)
The cost of this course is: £695.00 + vat.
Qualifying a member of staff as a First Aid Instructor/Assessor will have significant financial benefits for the company as external training provision will no longer be required. Successful delegates will be qualified to deliver:
- Level 3 First Aid at Work
- Level 3 First Aid at Work Re-qualification
- Level 3 Paediatric First Aid
- Level 2 Basic Life Support & Automated External Defibrillator
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work.
This course is delivered over 5 consecutive working days, Monday to Friday inclusive.
Delegates are required to be 19 years of age or older to undergo this course.
A comprehensive instructor/assessor pack will be provided. Please note that this course is intensive and work outside of the classroom will be required.