Compliance Training Instructor: This course has been specifically developed for delegates who wish to equip themselves with the knowledge and skills to successfully deliver a range of First Aid, Health & Safety, Food Safety and Fire Safety qualifications. It is recommended to delegates who are looking to deliver both accredited and non-accredited qualifications, either for their own company or on behalf of a training organisation. This course is assessed by delegates undertaking theoretical and practical assessments to demonstrate their competency, this is achieved by compiling a portfolio of evidence, demonstrating competency skills, and undergoing multiple choice exams.
Qualifications achieved throughout the course include:
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF)
- Highfield Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF)
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Food Safety (RQF)
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace (RQF)
- Highfield Level 2 Award in the Principles of Fire Safety (RQF)
This course is assessed by delegates undertaking theoretical and practical assessments to demonstrate their competency, this is achieved by compiling a portfolio of evidence and under going multiple choice exams.
The cost of this course is: £1280.00 + vat.
Who should attend
Having a member of staff qualified as an instructor will have significant financial benefits to the company, as external training provision will no longer be required.
Successful delegates will be able to deliver the following courses:
Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work
- Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator
- Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid
- Level 1 Award in Food Safety
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Level 1 Award in the Principles of Health and Safety within the Workplace
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety Within the Workplace
- Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling
- Level 2 Award in the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
- Level 1 Award in the Principles of Fire Safety Awareness
- Level 2 Award in the Principles of Fire Safety
The course is delivered over 10 consecutive working days. To provide flexibility delegates can also choose to complete modules of the course over time, at a venue or venues of your choice.
Delegates are required to be 19 years of age or older, there is also a requirement to undergo an initial assessment of English, mathematics and ICT.
All delegates will receive a comprehensive instructors presentations pack. If you wish to apply for tutor or a centre status, you need to register with Highfield Qualifications allowing for the delivery and certification of regulated qualifications in the subject areas covered. Learners should note the successful completion of the course does not guarantee approval by a regulated awarding organisation.