Train2Train is a leading national and international training provider specialising in developing and providing bespoke and customised learning solutions for a variety of clients from large corporates to SMEs. We deliver short courses and apprenticeship programmes. We can provide traditional classroom-based delivery, distance learning, e-learning as well as blended learning. Courses can be delivered at a client’s premises or at our head office training venue at Nostell Priory in Wakefield. We also have access to several other locations around the country.
WHY CHOOSE TRAIN2TRAIN?
Train2Train has spent the past 15 years building incredible relationships with a small number of corporate clients who have extremely high service requirements.
We specialise in customising our solutions to meet the exact needs of our clients, and the key to this is our adaptability, expertise, 24/7 availability and passion for achieving the very best for you and your learners.
BENEFITS OF USING TRAIN2TRAIN
- A one-stop shop for all your training needs
- Excellent brand reputation within the industry
- Account management team with a genuine passion to provide second-to-none service
- Expert advice and guidance from subject matter experts
- Evaluation and feedback from course attendees averages at 95% ‘excellent’ in all subjects
- Excellent pass rates
- Large national training team.
- Customer service is at the heart of Train2Train and we are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of quality, value and service.
WORLD-LEADING RESOURCES TAILORED TO YOUR BRAND
All Train2Train courses are delivered using leading resources (course books and other training materials) provided by Highfield Products. Certification for regulated courses is provided through Highfield Qualifications and NEBOSH. Apprenticeship end-point assessment organisations are chosen by the employer, however, Train2Train will support you on this journey to ensure the EPAO is right for you. Training material and certificates can be branded and tailored to suit your company’s needs. Train2Train is an approved training provider to the MOD under the Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme (ELC) and an approved supplier to the Career Transition Partnership (CTP).
Train2Train work with a strong network of over 100 experts covering the United Kingdom. This enables us to use coaches, trainers and assessors who are local to venues which, in turn, reduces expenses.